On this episode of ‘Conversations that Matter’, special guest host Umesh Sachdev, Co-Founder and CEO of Uniphore, chats with Mike Small, CEO of Sitel Americas. Sitel Americas is a global leader in customer experience management with a team of over 90,000 associates around the world.
On the podcast, Mike explains how, by capitalizing on ever-evolving technology such as AI and automation, the BPO (business process outsourcing) industry can help organizations optimize their brands no matter the scale. “The BPO of the future,” he says, “is truly an integrative platform.”
On the podcast, Umesh and Mike discuss:
- Ways the customer experience industry has evolved over the years
- The biggest myth around the BPO industry
- How AI and automation impact the BPO industry today and potentially in the future
- Advice for contact center agents to excel in CX
- Becoming a better customer service operations manager
For more information about Uniphore and Sitel, go to our recent blog post.
To hear this interview and many more like it, subscribe to the Conversations that Matter Podcast on Apple Podcasts, on Spotify, or on our website.